Subway tiles in white are classic for a reason. These stick on subway tiles are white with a white "grout". Perfect for brightening up a dark area.
Use these 3D stick on tiles to cover the ugly tiles in your kitchen, bathroom or laundry.
Water resistant so great as a 3D bathroom tile or kitchen splashback.
1.6 mm thickness
easy to cut with scissors or Stanley (utility) knife
waterproof and oilproof
easy to maintain and clean
heat resistant (but install them 20cm away from direct flame e.g. gas cooktop)
resistant to stains, fading, moisture and mildew
removable when you want to replace or your lease ends
install them yourself in minutes, no mess, no grout.
Each tile is 8.3cm x 4.8cm. One sheet is 30.5cm x 30.5cm and includes 18 subway tiles.
Can be purchased as:
pack of 5 sheets
pack of 10 sheets
- Clean all grease and dirt from the surface first.
- Apply over any smooth surface (ceramic tile, painted plastered walls, plastic, metal, glass or wood).
- Not recommended for unfinished plaster walls, unpainted plywood, rough surfaces or shower walls
- Newly painted walls - wait a minimum of 3 weeks after painting.
- Keep at least 20cm away from direct flame like a gas cooktop.
How many should I buy?
We recommend using our tile calculator here https://removabledecor.com/pages/tile-calculator to calculate how many to buy. We also recommend buying a few more than needed to allow for mistakes and to ensure that all tiles are from the same batch as slight colour differences occur across batches. The tile calculator automatically adds an extra 10% to cover this.
Ships from Australian warehouse. See Shipping page for details.